“I like to work with people, connect with them and being able to challenge or lead. Both strategic and hands-on, I drive (people) engagement and (online) revenue.”
Gernot moved to Amsterdam 4 years ago and is co-founder of WeGrow. WeGrow helps startups and scale-ups to grow internationally. He has a background in Media and e-commerce. Also, he was responsible for growing Travelbird in Austria.
We talk about several interesting topics, such as:
- Why a coach is essential to succeed
- Limiting beliefs and Failure
- How WeGrow helps startups and scale-ups grow internationally
- How to build a network in any country as a ‘foreigner’
- Books: Man’s Search for Meaning (Frankl), Big Five for Live (Strelecky), The Culture Map (Meyer)
Enjoy the podcast!
If you liked this episode, you will also enjoy these podcast: