Reinder Lubbers (LinkedIn) – Former Olympic Rower, Former Investment Banker, Currently a VC Investor with a keen interest in personal development, the entrepreneurial mindset and health
“Rowing has showed me that I can create everything I want”
If you are interested in either high performance athletes, personal development, entrepreneurship and health, you’re going to enjoy this one.
Reinder is a former Olympic rower (Beijing 2008 Olympics), worked as an Investment Banker and is currently a Venture Capitalist. He is passionate about personal development, nutrition & fitness, and has a huge drive and desire to reach goals and dreams.
Moreover, he is a very ambitious person combined with great discipline. We talk about his journey and experiences.
In this very long episode we talk about a lot of things, all over the place, including but not limited to:
- The champion mindset
- Creating peak states for yourself and have that relentless drive to succeed which sets yourself up for success
- Using that chip on your shoulder to become the best version of yourself
- High performance athletes
- Taking responsibility
- MMA (Joe Rogan) and Cricket
- Mark Manson: “Fuck Yes feeling”
- Entrepreneurship: creativity and innovation
- Investment Banking and Venture Capital
If you liked this episode, you will also enjoy these podcast: